Looking for the perfect tea-infused dessert recipe for the weekend? Look no further! The Jasmine Panna Cotta is sweet, delicate and absolutely exquisite.
Tea Recipe: JASMINE PANNA COTTA (…with honey on top)
1/3 cup water
1 teaspoon unflavored gelatin
1 1/2 cups heavy cream
1 tablespoon sugar
1 pinch of salt
3 teaspoons Jasmine Dream
Honey, for topping
1. Pour water into a bowl & sprinkle in gelatin. Set aside.
2. In a saucepan or pot, combine heavy cream, sugar, and salt. Bring to a low simmer over low heat.
3. Once bubbling fairly rapidly (being careful not to burn the cream), turn off the heat and steep loose tea leaves in the heavy cream for 3 minutes. Strain.
4. Take the prepared gelatin and pour it into the tea cream, mixing well.
5. Fill small jars or cups with the Jasmine Panna Cotta liquid and chill in the fridge for 3-4 hours.
6. After the pannacotta has firmed up in the fridge, pour honey on top as desired.