Here’s our concoction for the day, Peachy Oolong Rosé Sangria!
How to Make Peachy Oolong Rosé Sangria | Tea Recipe
- 1 bottle rosé wine
- 1/4 cup brandy
- 1/4 cup triple sec
- 1 cup Peachy Oolong tea, chilled
- 1 cup fresh-squeezed orange juice
- 1/4 cup simple syrup, or more to taste
- Peach slices, lemon slices, lime slices, orange slices and strawberries
1. Combine all ingredients in a large jug, cover and refrigerate for at least 8 hours or up to 24 hours.
2. If you do not wish to serve immediately, strain the fruit and add fresh fruit when serving.