Tired from tax filing? Are you longing for the coming weekend? Here's my latest tea cocktail recipe, perfect for relaxation and de-stressing from your long weekday.
This is the perfect reward for a long weekend tax filing!
Tea Recipe for TAX DAY TEA
- ¾ oz. Bourbon (recommended brand: Bulleit or Bulleit Rye)
- ¾ oz. Lillet Rouge
- 1 ½ oz. homemade Sweet Tea vodka
- ½ oz. fresh-squeezed lemon juice
1. Combine all ingredients in a shaker filled with ice and shake well, for at least 10-15 seconds.
2. Strain into a cocktail glass and garnish with a lemon wedge.