If you are looking for a delicious, healthy treat which can tide you over between meals, or something light, slightly sweet dessert to finish off a meal, we got you covered.
This recipe is that soft, delicate dish known as gelée. This will surely suit your tastes and make you look like a culinary genius.
Tea Recipe to Make Serenity Gelée
- 3 teaspoons Serenity tea, dry
- 2 1/4 cups boiling-hot water plus 1 tablespoon cold water
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons unflavoured gelatin (from one 1/4-oz envelope)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1. Use 2 cups of hot water and steep the herbal tea.
2. Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine granulated sugar and remaining 1/4 cup hot water. Bring to a boil, stirring until sugar is dissolved, then remove from heat.
3. Sprinkle gelatin over 1 tablespoon cold water and let soften 1 minute. Stir together hot tea, sugar syrup, and vanilla in a metal bowl; then add gelatin mixture, stirring until dissolved.
4. Chill, covered, until softly set, for at least 8 hours.