HOTA's signature Palette Restaurant is launching Sunday High Tea with Tavalon Tea starting on Sunday, 10 October 2021.
Enjoy a Davidson Plum danish, smoked salmon sandwich, pumpkin spiced macarons, of course, Tavalon Tea, and add a Veuve Cliquot
This preset menu includes: Starter + Savoury + Sandwiches + Sweet and drinks.
- Starter : Mulled wine fruit Scones, native berry jam, double cream
- Savoury : Davidson Plum Danish Brick pasty cigars, liver parfait, port reduction
- Sandwiches : MBS 9+ Brisket pastrami, rye, sauerkraut Blini, Smoked salmon, cream cheese, smoked salmon roe Boudin Noir and Sauternes macaron
- Sweet : Miso and yuzu Swiss roll Smoked paperbark and wattle seed compressed choux Exploding Hendricks G&T Marshmallow, white chocolate, and lime biscuit Oloroso snickers Pumpkin spice macarons Pink champagne and berry gelee
- Drinks : Tavalon Tea and add a Veuve Cliquot
For more information, please visit paletterestaurant.com.au