Gravity Teapot with Clear Cup
Make the perfect cup of tea without the hassle of plungers, paper filters, and clunky tea balls thanks to Tavalon's gravity teapot. This teapot uses direct immersion to create 2 full-flavoured teas cups.
To make tea, simply deposit loose tea leaves into the tea-maker and add hot water. After steeping for 3 to 5 minutes, tea's ready. Placing the tea maker on top of a mug triggers the gravity-flow filter, pouring tea into the cup while keeping leaves in the maker. When your cup's filled to the brim, just lift the brewer and the flow stops.
Made of ultra clear Tritan™, which is ECO Friendly, biodegradable, BPA-free, tough, light, clear, impact-resistant, and durable.
The mesh filter is made of stainless steel.
The capacity of the teapot is 500ml and the cup is 240ml.
How to use the Gravity Teapot for loose tea:
1. Put the loose tea in the Gravity Teapot.
2. Slowly pour hot water into the Gravity Teapot, and close the lid.
3. If the tea has steeped sufficiently, place the Gravity Teapot on the
glass or cup, and it fills your cup within seconds.
4. By lifting the Gravity Teapot the flow stops immediately.
Quality, safety and cleaning:
1. The Gravity Teapot is made of food-safe material and tested (BPA free)
2. Never touch the underside of Gravity Teapot during brewing tea
3. We recommend the Gravity Teapot to wash off by hand